niedziela, 18 grudnia 2016

charm of night




There were mountains all round – big, beautiful mountains with snow of them.  And wood, very big and dark forest. The snow was falling silently. It was a nice day. Trees rustled gently with their branches. The grass, bogs, sheltered caves – everything was white.
On the edge of the forest, by a stream was standing a young girl. She had dark, straight hair and dark eyes too. She looked dejected.

“I must do it,” thought the girl.

“I must do it!” she screamed.

But nobody heard her. This place was away from civilization. No buildings, no sounds of people, no telegraphic pules – nothing. Only “a sound of nature”. She was alone.

“Always I am rather alone,” she said.

“I can’t live in this world. I want to die. To die for… I want, but I can’t – I’m too weak…”


around shadow

shadow of tree

and roses are

without petals

– pushed winter



snowy around

wind everything

scatters

– dead



love tails off

pushed silence

dark sky

grey clouds

– rain



I pierce

through pity

sorrow assaults

me

kills

– I escape




Suddenly… everything came to a standstill… birds got silent… trees rustled threateningly…



through needles

dead plants

blood of resin

vampires of wood

– fear


In the same time appeared the Death. The girl was scared, but smiled

“Good afternoon,” she told her.  “I’ve been waiting for You”.

“Really?” the Death answered.

“Yes.”

“Can you hear an owl hooting?” asked the Death.

“Yes…”

“All these birds chirping and screeching… What’s your favourite song?”

“Fear of the dark,” she whispered.

Flash of lighting. Thunder and the Death started singing this song:

         “I am a man who walks alone

         And when I’m walking a dark road

         At night…”[i]

“Stopped!” The girl shouted and started crying.

“Never!” the Death answered.

“Please,” she was crying. “Please”

         “…when the light begins to change

I sometimes feel a little strange…”[ii]

“I hate this world,” she screamed.  “I hate everybody… I hate… I want to kill… - no!”

                           
                           
escape permitted

but no

I can’t

I must stay

– darkness


The Death started laughing.

“Have a nice walk,” the Death told her.









[i] cytowany tekst pochodzi z utworu Iron Maiden „Fear of the Dark”.


[ii] cytowany tekst pochodzi z utworu Iron Maiden „Fear of the Dark”.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz